25 June 2022

A little progress …

The last days have been somewhat challenging … not enough hours in the day to get everything done … and the Sudan project slipped a bit.

Nevertheless, the screw gun battery is finished, and I am rather pleased with it. I made a little progress with Private Thomas Edwards and the Naval Brigade ammunition mules he was seconded to attend. The tartan will be a challenge … and just as I am not looking forward to painting the 19th Hussars’ Syrian Grey ponies, neither am I looking forward to the company of the Black Watch I have waiting in little black boxes. Rather nice problems to have, of course.

The finished screw gun battery and some progress with Private Thomas Edwards and the Naval Brigade ammunition mules, and Valentine Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment