23 October 2022

Last of the plastic Beja … for now

While waiting for the terrain boards to dry I got on with assembling the last of the plastic Beja for my third rub. I know some folk find assembling plastic miniatures tedious, but I actually enjoy it – it takes me right back to my teenage self tackling Airfix, Frog, Matchbox or Revell sprues.

These fellows will be augmented by a handful of metal swordsmen, and once complete will join the rifle band and command group that are already finished.

I have a feeling that these will not be the last (one can never have enough Beja, I guess), but I have set myself the task of finishing all the Empire and Beja units I have before purchasing any more miniatures.

Drummers, flag bearers, and variously armed warriors – the beginnings of two more bands of Beja warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment