21 July 2024

A bit of blog admin, adding depth, and a screw gun battery

I turned my hand to tidying up some code (I had broken the British Empire army units page), adding a short interview with the legendary Spike Milligan to the Preservation page, and providing a bit more depth where appropriate.

To the latter end, I have added some links to external pages with more information about the people who feature on the Characters page.

I am planning to model a screw gun loaded on to mules. I have two spare mules from the Empress Miniatures’ water wagon (ZWB79), which seem to be the same basic scuplts used for their Jazz Age Imperialism mountain gun battery (JAZ13). So the latter may provide the basis for this, with any surplus mules sure to be utilised.

That’s it for the moment while I make progress with my Wars of the Roses project.

Empress Miniatures’ Jazz Age Imperialism mountain battery looks like a promising place to begin for my mule-bourne screw gun battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment