31 December 2023

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to my followers and visitors. I hope you’ve had a relaxing few days and got all the toys you wished for.

I managed to get a fair bit done this year:
– King’s Royal Rifle Corps
– Black Watch
– Mahdist Krupp battery
– Red rub
– Black rub
– 9th Bengal Cavalry
– cavalry brigade command
– Drummer Jones
– a large hill in three sections

With these I am drawing my Sudan project to a close for the moment. In future I’ll add mounted infantry to the cavalry brigade, an Indian infantry detachment, and then on to some Egyptians. Then there is the armed train project …

So … what’s next? Obviously I must get some gaming in now I have a pretty substantial collection, and post photos of the action. My new project takes me back to the fifteenth century and the dynastic struggle between cousins known today as the Wars of the Roses. Watch this space.

Brigadier-General Stewart, the 19th Hussars and 9th Bengal Cavalry.

No comments:

Post a Comment