27 July 2023

Blog lock-out, a captured Krupp 75mm, and two more bands of warriors

Minor trauma – I was locked out of this blog for twenty days, and had begun to despair of ever having access again. It was my fault, of course, since I had failed to add recovery information to my Google account. Anyhow … an idle log-in attempt earlier today got me in, and allowed me to add the required recovery information. Lesson learned.

Meanwhile I made pretty rapid progress (by my standards), finishing the Krupp 75mm vignette of a captured Egyptian crew and their harsh overseers, and getting two more bands of Hadendowa ready for varnishing.

I have enough metal and plastic figures for one more band of 16 … but I will wait a bit before working out how to fit these into my planned army of four rubs, one camel mounted band, and three guns.

Back to the Black Watch next.

Top–to–bottom: The captured Egyptians, their Krupp 75mm, and the cruel overseers (I made the ammunition crate); the crouching in ambush and rifle bands ready for varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment