31 January 2022

Work in progress

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I’ve surprised myself with my output this month, especially given everything else I have going on.

Just now I’m varnishing a couple of Empire units, and preparing another for priming, while beginning preparation and assembly of more Beja for my second rub. I enjoy the assembly, in particular a bit of minor conversion work like attaching a sword-armed forearm to a sleeved upper arm, or adding an extra spear to a hand.

I will need to make an order for some additional metal riflemen and charging command and swordsmen, and I fancy some Empire cavalry, but I am mindful of not allowing the lead pile to begin to look unmanageable. I worry less about the plastic sprues, accepting that these represent a longer term effort.

The second rub begins to take shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment