21 August 2021

Second El-Teb

Today I’m busy varnishing my first Naval Brigade company and finish painting my first Beja camel-mounted warriors. Then on to finish painting two bands of sword- and spear-armed warriors. As the figures begin to look the part my mind begins to turn to my first game …

I have been following the excellent FIGUREN UND GESCHICHTEN (Figures and Stories) for some time, having first stumbled upon a rather splendid river steamer, which subsequently featured in Warlord Games’ Black Powder supplement Blood on the Nile. There have been a number of posts relevant to my interests (see the Inspiration page), but these, about second El-Teb, are worth posting here. I am considering modelling the sugar refinery, so these are informative and inspirational:

Projekt El Teb – Teil 1
Projekt El Teb – Teil 2
Projekt El Teb – Teil 3
Projekt El Teb – Teil 4
Projekt El Teb – Teil 5

The river steamer that I stumbled on a while ago. I shall have to make one of my own in due course.
Credit: Figuren Und Geschichten

No comments:

Post a Comment