12 July 2020

First RMLI half-company

I am lucky to be generally busy just now, which tends to leave little time for my hobby, and my Sudan project has languised for too long without tangible progress in the form of finished units.

In order to keep up the psychological momentum I have decided to try and establish a rolling process of figures in preparation and figures being painted, with modelling and conversion projects alongside.

At the moment I have limited space for figures on my painting block of polystyrene, so have decided to progress my British forces in half-companies of ten figures.

I decided on an alternative sergeant, moving his arm forward slightly to make the pose more compatible with the ‘fire at will’ stance of this unit. The work on reducing the thickness of the bayonet was worthwhile.

The first half company of Royal Marine Light Infantry begin to shape up.

No comments:

Post a Comment